Search

ATMs at Auckland airport?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:22 PM
Sam

ATMs at Auckland airport?

I'll be arriving in Auckland at 5:30 AM. Are there ATM machines in the international arrivals hall where I can withdraw NZ$? Or will I need bring travellers checks to exchange in order to get taxi fare.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:41 PM
John

Sam:<BR>Not to worry. The airport is loaded with ATM machines. Not only that, but the Bank of New Zealand has branches in the airport that are open for all arriving and departing flights.<BR>Even at 5:30am.<BR>John

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:16 AM
kathy

As you come thru customs into the public area of Auckland Airport, the first ATM machine is sharp left, right beside you.

Old May 1st, 2002, 07:32 PM
McH

Sam,<BR><BR>The Auckland airport is so used to getting people in at that hour that you will find everything from ATM's, hot food, hotel reservation desk, etc.<BR><BR>Good luck,<BR><BR>McH

Old May 7th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Brett

Cripes Sam!<BR><BR>I think NZ is one of the better airports i've been to from the time you step off the plane to getting a cab everything was so well catered for. And the thing with Auckland is that with NZ so isolated they have flights coming and going all night as they are a very popular stop. Dont worry about finding anything its all there and there were all these people in blue coats to ask if you got lost too.