My wife and I are will be travelling to Europe (1st stop Amsterdam) next April, 2012. We have a choice of flying with either Singapore Airlines or Emirates.
Singapore airlines appears to have slightly better departure/arrival/layover times compared with Emirates - but Emirates is around $300 cheaper per person.
Could some experienced Fodorites please help us decide which airline would be best using the following as a guide?
1. Amount of room in Economy class
2. In Flight Service
3. Available Gluten-Free meal options
We would be using the following aircraft for your trip:
SQ: A330-300 --> B777-200ER and B777-200ER --> A330-300
EK: B777-200LR --> B777-300ER and A380-800 --> B777-200LR
Any help would be invaluable because we would like to book the flights as soon as possible. Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ricoh printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact ricoh techh care
- 2 US border preclearance
- 3 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 4 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 5 How Many Passport Pages?
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 RyanAir Carry-On
- 8 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 9 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 10 Very bad experience in AMS
- 11 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 12 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 13 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 14 Carry on question.
- 15 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 16 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 17 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 18 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 19 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 22 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 23 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 24 A horror story about Justfly
- 25 WOW bargain not so "wow"