ireland's airline

Jul 17th, 2002, 08:47 PM
aaron

ireland's airline

has anyone flown aer lingus from new york to shannon? what was your experience like and what is this airline like. thanks
aaron

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:14 AM
kkj

It was fine. A typical airline. Flight attendants were nice, food was okay etc. No complaints and would do it again.

Jul 18th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Christie

I was very pleased with Aer Lingus. The pplanes were clean and new, the food was good, and the attendants were nice. The duty-free shopping on the plane was good, but they run out of the Bailey's Truffles pretty quickly! On my way over, I felw from Boston to Shannon, and I came through JFK (not my choice) on the way back.

Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:29 PM
buck

I flew Aer Lingus from Lax to Snn in May of this year, airplane was clean and new, fa's were nice and polite, but the seating was the worst, as being cramped of any flight I have ever taken, the going over flight was full so no extra seats, but coming back we had lots of spare seats to spread out and be more relaxed. The food was bad,take something on with you.
The most important thing, we there and back safe and sound, on time, the other things I don't worry about, Buck

Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:30 PM
buck

I flew Aer Lingus from Lax to Snn in May of this year, airplane was clean and new, fa's were nice and polite, but the seating was the worst, as being cramped of any flight I have ever taken, the going over flight was full so no extra seats, but coming back we had lots of spare seats to spread out and be more relaxed. The food was bad,take something on with you.
The most important thing, we got there and back safe and sound, on time, the other things I don't worry about, Buck

Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:58 PM
maureen

I hope you like the color GREEN.

Jul 29th, 2002, 04:23 AM
chellolive

we flew back in May and the flight over an crew were great. The flight back was in an older plane and the crew was a little rude and tired.

HAve a great time.

Jul 29th, 2002, 06:27 AM

Ireland is a neutral country.
Aer Lingus is a neautral airline flying under the Irish flag.

You do the math