Garuda

Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:47 PM
Winston

Garuda

Any comments on Garuda business class Sydney- London please.

Feb 23rd, 2002, 10:45 AM
deej

garuda's safety record is very questionable. frankly, there are so many choices on the sydney-london route, i wouldn't even think about it.

Mar 1st, 2002, 05:13 AM
USA

I always told by an insider in the airline industry.......NEVER fly Garuda if you can at all help it. It's a safety thing!

Mar 10th, 2002, 03:10 AM
bob

Garuda - you might as well fly aeroflot or Sudan air ( if they have an airline) I would not touch Garuda if it was the cheapest airline in the world. If you want to fly to london from Sydney and you want a good airline for a cheap price then try Royal Brunai - also check their price for business as it can be very comparable to other airlines economy class.

Mar 10th, 2002, 03:17 AM
bob

Sorry I made a spelling mistake and also Royal Brunei goes out of Brisbane to London and not Sydney - not that that matters all that much. Here is the site address
http://www.bruneiair.com/

Aug 16th, 2004, 02:44 PM

Have flown on Garuda from London to Bali. It was horrific. Had the pleasure of a cockroach crawling up my leg. Our aircraft was changed at Jakarta on the return flight as we think that one of the engines had failed. DO NOT FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!!!
Aug 21st, 2004, 09:05 AM

A friend told me of their Garuda flight 3 years ago. Long Haul flight and 2 hours into the flight only 1 toilet working in Economy class - made worse by the fact they were told they couldn't use the toilets in the other cabins!
Aug 21st, 2004, 09:06 AM

I think you'll have a lot better time going Economy class With Malaysian!
Aug 21st, 2004, 09:31 AM
Cassandra

I'd never heard of Gardua before this thread, but I all think this is hysterically funny! (assuming no one actually flies this airline)

Search this Thread