Sports & the Outdoors
Quindío—though a small Colombian department—is known for its Andean foothills and tumbling rivers. With these come a plethora of adventure activities, including hiking, climbing, horseback riding, kayaking, and rafting.
El Andariego Viajes. El Andariego Viajes is a professional outfit offering group expeditions or tailor-made trips to Quindío including rafting, hiking, and other activities. 6/637–6135. www.elandariego.com.co.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe