- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Among the best places for cross-country skiing is Togwotee Pass, east of Jackson and north of Dubois on U.S. 26/287, in the Bridger-Teton and Shoshone national forests.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Cross-Country Skiing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's