- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Mike's Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Mike's Steak and Seafood Restaurant Review
Wander through the small, roadside seafood shop to see what's cooking before you sit down in the adjacent restaurant. Everything served is fresh-caught, and salmon is smoked on the premises. Italian specialties like puttanesca round out the menu, which includes burgers and fish and chips for lunch. Dinner specialties include whole Dungeness crab that diners pick out from the live-crab tank, crab-stuffed prawns, pepper pear prawns, and smoked salmon linguini. One of the best ways to sample it all is in the tomato-based cioppino.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more