- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Provo River, minutes from Sundance Resort, is a fly-fishing catch-and-release waterway. Access to the rainbow and German brown trout found in the river is year-round. You can purchase the required fishing license in the general store at the resort; if you opt for a tour, equipment is provided.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's