With its myriad hills and spectacular bay, San Francisco beguiles with natural beauty, vibrant neighborhoods, and contagious energy. From the hipster Mission District to the sassy Castro, from bustling Union Square to enduring Chinatown, this dynamic town thrives on variety. The city makes it wonderfully easy to tap into the good life, too: between San Francisco's hot arts scene, tempting boutiques, parks perfect for jogging or biking, and all those stellar locavore restaurants and cocktail bars, it's the ultimate destination for relaxed self-indulgence.
- Foodie heaven Top restaurants, hip ethnic favorites, farmers markets, food trucks.
- Distinctive neighborhoods Buzzing, walkable streets invite discovery.
- Golden Gate Bridge Electric orange and towering, this glorious span inspires awe.
- Waterfront activities Whether you hike, bike, or stroll it, the bay is magnetic.
- Accessible art From famous street murals to top-notch museums, art is everywhere.