- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Petite Passion Review
You can eat like a king at paupers' prices at this intimate 50-seat restaurant inside the Art Institute of Philadelphia. On Wednesday and Thursday the four-course lunch is $15; the six-course dinner, $25. The menu changes weekly, depending on what's fresh in the market and what inspires the culinary arts students and instructors. Through a large picture window you can see and hear them at work.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more