- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
A Love Letter To You
A Love Letter To You Review
You don't have to walk very far to encounter one of Philadelphia's more than 3,000 public murals. But the best way to see what's perhaps the most impressive collection of all is by hopping on the Market-Frankford line. A Love Letter to You, a series of 50 works on buildings in West Philadephia depicting the story of a guy wooing a girl, can mainly be seen from the elevated train line. The murals, which resemble old-fashioned ads, are both witty and touching, with messages like "We share defeats, we share receipts and we share the sheets" and "Miss you too much not to love you." You can download a guide for your own experience or join a Mural Arts Program tour held at 10 am on Saturday or 1 pm on Sunday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more