- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
XIX (Nineteen) Review
The highest restaurant in Philadelphia—with panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows to prove it—recently underwent a major renovation. Seeing the before and after was like watching a stuffy society lady loosen up and trade in her Chanel suits for Armani couture. The menu also underwent an overhaul, emerging as a sophisticated American brasserie with continental favorites like steak frites, moules frites, and beer battered fish and chips. The raw bar is the centerpiece of both the menu and the main dining room, where dinner and Sunday brunch are served. All-day dining is available in the chic, comfortable café, which is more casual but benefits from those same bird's-eye views.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Paul, you indicated that your wife works at West Chester University. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more