- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Adrienne Review
The main stage, once home to the prestigious Wilma Theater, now houses various up-and-coming theatrical groups, including the accomplished InterAct, the comedic 1812 Productions, and more avant-garde Theatre Exile. It also offers improv-comedy nights and hosts productions from visiting theater companies.
Flashpoint Theatre Company. Flashpoint began in 2003, and has since produced more than a dozen shows (including a wildly popular version of David Sedaris' "The Santaland Diaries" each Christmas season). Its permanent home is the Second Stage at the Adrienne. 2030 Sansom St., 19103. 215/665–9720. www.flashpointtheatre.org.
InterAct Theatre (215/568–8077. www.interacttheatre.org.).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more