Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Swann Lounge Review
Melodious jazz and luscious desserts are served on Friday and Saturday nights in this extremely elegant lounge in the Four Seasons. You can dance to the trio's music in between sampling confections from the Viennese-style dessert buffet. A Sunday brunch with contemporary jazz and big band music is also offered.
- Address: 18th St. and Benjamin Franklin Pkwy., 1 Logan Sq., Center City West, Philadelphia, PA, 19103 | Map It
- Phone: 215/963–1500
- Website: www.fourseasons.com/philadelphia/dining/swann_lounge.
- Location: Center City West
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just got back from a 4 day trip down to NJ to visit family. Day 1: 6 hour drive from NH to Glassboro NJ with 4 and 5 year old boy... Read more
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short. Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spr... Read more