- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Swann Lounge Review
Melodious jazz and luscious desserts are served on Friday and Saturday nights in this extremely elegant lounge in the Four Seasons. You can dance to the trio's music in between sampling confections from the Viennese-style dessert buffet. A Sunday brunch with contemporary jazz and big band music is also offered.
- Address: 18th St. and Benjamin Franklin Pkwy., 1 Logan Sq., Center City West, Philadelphia, PA 19103 | Map It
- Phone: 215/963-1500
- Website: www.fourseasons.com/philadelphia/dining/swann_lounge.
- Location: Philadelphia
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to Philly from California, O/W Virgin America
Thanks in advance to all the people here who helped in the planning of this - both last year and this year! Read more
Okay, I'm a philistine when it comes to art; I knows what I likes, and that's about it. Read more
·Arizona Forum, California Forum, Massachusetts Forum, Nevada Forum, New York Forum, Pennsylvania Forum, Washington, D.C. Forum
I have 6 weeks in the US from 1st of September till 12th of October. Read more
· News & Features
Need we say more? ... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more