Search

Philadelphia and Easton

Search this Thread

Old May 10th, 2024, 08:46 PM
mjs
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Philadelphia and Easton

Have to go to a birthday dinner in Easton. Anyone know anything about the location of the Hampton Inn or Lafayette Inn? Second question is about Philadelphia. Full disclosure is that both I and one of my daughters spent some of our university years in Philadelphia but it’s been 10 years since I have visited. Considering spending the night at either the Marriott old city in Society hill or the notary near City hall. Any recommendations as to either location for wandering around center city?
Old May 11th, 2024, 08:31 PM

Either center city hotel would work to wander. If you enjoy mussels and/or beer, don't miss Monk's Cafe
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:43 PM
mjs
Original Poster

Thank you. Arriving about PHL 0100. Uber or Lyft or Taxi to Center City? Decided to stay at the Marriott next to City Hall as it is a fair amount cheaper and we will not be staying in the hotel long. Will take a late checkout as I am Platinum and spend the morning walking around the city. Renting car at Convention Center across street later in the day to drive to stay with friends in Bryn Mawr.