- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Electric Factory Review
Named in honor of the original Electric Factory, which opened in 1968 and hosted acts ranging from Jimi Hendrix to the Grateful Dead, this newer incarnation occupies a cavernous former warehouse just north of Center City and presents mainly alternative rock bands. It has a capacity of about 2,500, but that number mostly refers to standing room; the main concert area doesn't have seats, although you can sit down at a balcony bar and watch the proceedings from there.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more