St. Louis Travel Guide
Plan Your St. Louis Vacation
St. Louis is known as the Gateway to the West. This was certainly the case for Lewis and Clark, who stopped here for provisions during their famous expedition. In the years that followed, the city became a manufacturing center for wagons, guns, blankets, saddles, and everything pioneers would need on their journeys west.
Most of St. Louis's major hotels are near Downtown, surrounding the airport, in the suburban St. Louis County seat Clayton, or in various others suburbs...read more
St. Louis's Hill neighborhood has an Italian restaurant on nearly every corner (and even the abundant steak each houses carry an Italian dish or two). Ethnic...read more
Things To Do in St. Louis
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There’s not much information on the board about these destinations so I thought someone might find this helpful. Read more
Just picked up my daughter from her freshman year at MIZZOU and thought I'd share our favorites from the year:
#1 for Breakfast:
Art Deco-design old diner-style joint. Read more