"Maui no ka oi" is what locals say—it's the best, the most, the top of the heap. To those who know Maui well, there are good reasons for the superlatives. The island's miles of perfect beaches, lush green valleys, and volcanic landscapes, as well as its historic villages, top-notch water sports, and stellar restaurants and resorts, have made it an international favorite. Maui is also home to rich culture and stunning ethnic diversity, as reflected in the island's wide range of food and traditional activities.
- Beaches From black-sand beauties to palm-lined strands, each beach is unique.
- Resorts Opulent spas, pools, gardens, and golf courses deliver pampering aplenty.
- Hawaiian Culture From hula to luau, you can experience Maui's diverse culture.
- Road to Hana This famed winding road offers stunning views of coast and ocean.
- Whale-Watching Humpback whales congregate each winter right off Maui's shores.
- Water Sports Surfing, snorkeling, and sailing are just a few top options.