- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Chloe Review
The intersection of 9th and G is the meeting point for San Diego's café society, thanks to the superchic and friendly Café Chloe. Surrounded by luxury high-rises, hotels, and boutiques, this pretty Parisian spot is frequented by the locals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Whole-wheat pancakes with sour-cherry sauce are an excellent way to start the day; lunch might mean a smoked trout and apple salad or a casserole of macaroni, pancetta, and Gorgonzola; and dinner hightlights include duck confit or steak frites. Enjoy wines by the glass, imported teas, and coffee with desserts like seasonal fruit tarts or chocolate pot de crème. It's a particularly lovely place to spend the afternoon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more