- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Figone's Olive Oil Co.
Figone's Olive Oil Co. Review
At this family-owned roadside shop you can sample extra-virgin olive oils (the porcini-mushroom blend is outstanding), zest-infused olive oils (blood-orange, Meyer lemon, Persian lime), and balsamic vinegars (pomegranate, fig, and several other winners). Figone's also carries cookbooks and tabletop accessories. From late spring to early fall, the outdoor Kenwood Farmers Market takes place here on Sunday morning.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
My friends and I from Germany will be traveling to Los Angeles, California, in March and April. However, we will not have a car (too young to rent). We would like to visit Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more