- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Landmark Vineyards Review
High-quality Chardonnays have always been Landmark's claim to fame, led by the flagship Overlook wine, with grapes from multiple vineyards going into each vintage. Winemaker Greg Stach has also earned high praise for his Sonoma Coast Grand Detour Pinot Noir, Steel Plow Grenache, and Kivelstadt Syrah. Stop here to sample the wines, relax in the picnic area, and play a game of boccie ball. Local cheeses, meats, and crackers are available for purchase in the gift shop. On Saturday, Landmark offers "Blending the Rules" seminars ($55, by appointment only) at which you can craft your own blends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more