- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Domaine Chandon's quietly elegant restaurant seems built for romance, with delicate orchids on each table and views of the wooded grounds from the large windows. Chef Perry Hoffman has racked up numerous awards for his sophisticated California cuisine. Such starters as terrine of duck and artichokes or oxtail aspic and sweet white corn play with a variety of textures, and succulent black mission figs might accompany main courses like Liberty Farms duck with Padrón peppers. Four- and six-course tasting menus can be ordered with or without wine pairings. The wine list features Domaine Chandon sparklers, but it's strong in wines from throughout California as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more