- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Chef Neal Fraser leaves his high-end cuisine behind at Grace, just down the street, to concentrate on simple, approachable fare at this casual yet sophisticated eatery open from morning to night. With its versatile menu, you can enjoy a vegan Benedict (house-smoked tofu bacon, veggie patty, wilted arugula, dairy-free hollandaise) or ricotta-blueberry pancakes in the morning; snack on an excellent selection of cheeses and charcuterie, enjoy a Vietnamese Ribeye Bahn Mi sandwich, or an all-American burger for lunch; and then tuck into a steak at dinner. Prices are reasonable, too, which helps explain the line out the door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more