- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Gladstone's Malibu Review
Gladstone's is one of the most popular restaurants along the Southern California coast; its demand has even spawned a sister restaurant in Universal Studios' CityWalk (though the lack of beachfront makes it far less attractive). The food is notable mostly for its oversize portions: giant bowls of crab chowder, lobsters up to six pounds, spectacular seafood towers and the famous mile-high chocolate cake, which can easily feed a small regiment. But the real reason to visit Gladstone's is the glorious vista of sea, sky, and beach. Sip on one of their iconic mojitos and watch the sun dip into the ocean at sunset. It's also a good weekend breakfast spot.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
I'm going to be in Cleveland, OH for the Gay Games in August 2014 (gg9cle.com) and then making my way back to Sydney via the West Coast of the USA.
I'm an ardent yachtie (I'll be sailing in the Gay Games) Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more