- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
If you're flying to L.A., you can begin or end your trip with a stop by the dramatic Theme Building for a meal with a runway view. Designers from Walt Disney Imagineering whipped up the intergalactic atmosphere. Choices such as tuna tartare, Peking-style duck, and roasted chicken with a mustard cream sauce certainly beat airplane fare. The place, with its colorful, futuristic design and close encounters with rumbling 747s, is a delight for kids and kids-at-heart.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more