- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
Centre de Ski Vallée-Bleue. Geared toward intermediate skiers, Vallée-Bleue has 17 trails, three lifts, and a vertical drop of 365 feet. 1418 chemin Vallée-Bleue, Val-David, QC, J0T 2N0. 866/322–3427. www.vallee-bleue.com.
Mont-Alta. This ski resort has 27 downhill trails—about 40% of them for advanced skiers, but none of them terribly difficult—and one lift. The vertical drop is 584 feet. 2114 Rte. 117, Val-David, QC, J0T 2N0. 819/322–3206. www.mont-alta.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe