- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Hotel and Suites
At a Glance
- complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- close to Eaton Centre, St. Lawrence Market, and Yonge Street
- the neighborhood is a bit run-down
- breakfast is the same every day
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hotel and Suites Review
A gorgeous 30-foot facade leads into a lobby of gleaming marble and granite pillars peppered with plush furnishings. Two-room suites have spacious living rooms separated from the bedroom by French doors while oversized ambassador suites are one- or two-stories with two bathrooms and a full kitchen. Grand Jacuzzi suites have king-size beds and massive whirlpool tubs. Relax in a two-story, indoor pool surrounded by hand-painted, neoclassical-style murals or browse through the hotel's 24-hour gift shop. There's even a patio garden and heated whirlpool on the rooftop terrace with views of Lake Ontaria, accessible to all hotel guests. Fine dining is available at the Citrus Room which offers innovative mains like olive oil–infused poached halibut and lamb shank with cilantro chutney.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more