Cultured and cosmopolitan, Toronto nevertheless manages to remain relaxed, livable, and fun all at the same time. Canada's center of the arts and media has plenty of pleasant tree-lined streets in Yorkville for window-shopping and wandering; a host of independent galleries in West Queen West with edgy works; big-name music festivals year-round; and an adventurous, constantly evolving food scene. Toronto’s impressive sights may be what pull you in, but its vibrant neighborhoods, artistic happenings, and friendly locals will make you want to return.
- CN Tower Rising 1,815 feet in the air, this icon has stupendous panoramic views.
- Foodie Paradise Sophisticated restaurants, excellent ethnic spots, markets.
- Nonstop Shopping High-end designer flagships and a plethora of vintage shops.
- Festival City A star-studded film festival, the Nuit Blanche all-nighter, and more.
- Hip and Happening Urbanites flock to West Queen West, Old Town, and beyond.
- The Waterfront The Beach’s boardwalk and car-free Toronto Islands help you unwind.