- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A sleek, industrial space of exposed brick, spun-wire lamps, and charcoal-colored upholstery gives a suitably chic backdrop to this global food bar. Throughout the menu, ingredients are allowed to star without being overworked. Great examples of this include the Japanese-style tuna salad with Asian pear, avocado, and spicy ponzu dressing; the fried calamari with caramelized peanut sauce; and 32-ounce rib eye with chimichurri. A cream soda soft-serve float awaits at the end.
- Address: 107 King St. E, Old Town, Toronto, ON M5C 1G6 | Map It
- Phone: 416/603–8009
- Website: www.origintoronto.com
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more