- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A sleek, industrial space of exposed brick, spun-wire lamps, and charcoal-colored upholstery gives a suitably chic backdrop to this global food bar. Throughout the menu, ingredients are allowed to star without being overworked. Great examples of this include the Japanese-style tuna salad with Asian pear, avocado, and spicy ponzu dressing; the fried calamari with caramelized peanut sauce; and 32-ounce rib eye with chimichurri. A cream soda soft-serve float awaits at the end.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more