- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If there is an equivalent to a fast-paced, casual Hong Kong–style diner in Chinatown, this would be it; here you'll find cheap, honest, and authentic food. In bright and clean surrounds, communal diners enjoy heaping bowls of congee and customized noodle soups, including the best fish balls and shrimp dumpling bowls in town. Rice dishes are also a filling specialty, the best of which, fuk-kin, tosses fried rice together with shrimp, crab, scallops, chicken, and egg. The beef fried rice noodles and lo-mein are also must-eats.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more