- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If there is an equivalent to a fast-paced, casual Hong Kong–style diner in Chinatown, this would be it; here you'll find cheap, honest, and authentic food. In bright and clean surrounds, communal diners enjoy heaping bowls of congee and customized noodle soups, including the best fish balls and shrimp dumpling bowls in town. Rice dishes are also a filling specialty, the best of which, fuk-kin, tosses fried rice together with shrimp, crab, scallops, chicken, and egg. The beef fried rice noodles and lo-mein are also must-eats.
- Address: 309 Spadina Ave., Chinatown, Toronto, ON M5T 2E6 | Map It
- Phone: 416/977–0601
- Metro Dundas.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more