- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crêpes à GoGo
Crêpes à GoGo Review
In this casual bistro, proprietress Veronique and crew turn out simple sandwiches and buckwheat crepes, also known as galettes, using a technique that has been passed down for generations. Signature items include the cheese crepe, a crisped crepe folded around the sharpness of red onion, the fatty nuttiness of Swiss, a herbaceous hit of parsley, and a bit of tangy sour cream; and the Veronique, made of Brie, strawberries, baby spinach, and maple syrup. Limonana, a refreshing drink made of mint leaves, lemon juice, organic cane juice, and water is also served (hot or cold). Crepes are presented in the distinctive square Bretonne-style fold, whereupon Veronique tears down the paper bag's edges, looks you in the eye, and says, "Bon appétit."
- Address: 18 Yorkville Ave., Yorkville, Toronto, ON M4W 3Y8 | Map It
- Phone: 416/922–6765
- Website: www.crepesagogo.com
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more