- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Globe Bistro Review
The motto here is "Think global. Eat local." Globe does justice to locally raised animals by letting the main ingredient shine in the international-inspired dishes, from head-to-tail, like Muscovy duck with seared duck breast and liver sausage, celeriac "risotto," kale, pickled grapes, and verjus gastrique. Ivory and taupe neutral tones and soft lights enhance the open dining room and give it a luxurious feel, but, weather permitting, you may want to skip out to the swanky rooftop patio.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Hi, first time on these forums.
Myself and a friend (maybe 2) are starting to plan a trip to Canada sometime between the start of July and the end of September for 2-3weeks from the UK. At the moment a Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more