- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Wish Willie's Review
At Wish Willie's you eat on picnic tables in the sandy backyard of the owner, Maurice Moore, and he will tell you what's on the menu for the day. It may be fresh fish, lobster, or chicken. In most cases, the prices are very low, and the rum drinks cost less than almost anywhere else on the island. You may have to share a table with other guests, and the service is sometimes slow, but keep in mind the money you're saving and the good time you're having!
- Address: Park St., off Front St. due west of Frenchies Caye Caulker
- Phone: 660/7194
- Location: Caye Caulker
- No credit cards.
- Usually closed Sep.–Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible ... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more