- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Corona del Mar Apartments and Hotel
At a Glance
- Top value
- pleasant seafront rooms
- new pool
- friendly staff
- Not fancy, included breakfast is quite modest
Check Rates from our Partners
Corona del Mar Apartments and Hotel Review
One of the best values on the island, the beachfront Corona del Mar with new pool has affordable rooms and ocean-view apartment suites with kitchens. Rates include a continental breakfast (basically just toast, coffee, and juice—if you want a big breakfast at a modest price go to George's Kitchen across the street.) Free rum punch, fruit juice and bottled water are available all day. There's a new swimming pool, and the hotel is right on the beach, within a brisk walk on the beach from downtown. It has one of the only elevators on the island, and most rooms are handicap-accessible. The hotel can book mainland tours and sea trips for you.
- Address: Coconut Dr., 1 mi (1 1/2 km) south of town Ambergris Caye
- Phone: 226/2055; 800/520–8110 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.coronadelmarhotel.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 12 rooms, 4 suites, 1 cottage.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible ... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more