- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Corona del Mar Apartments and Hotel
At a Glance
- Top value
- pleasant seafront rooms
- new pool
- friendly staff
- Not fancy, included breakfast is quite modest
Check Rates from our Partners
Corona del Mar Apartments and Hotel Review
One of the best values on the island, the beachfront Corona del Mar with new pool has affordable rooms and ocean-view apartment suites with kitchens. Rates include a continental breakfast (basically just toast, coffee, and juice—if you want a big breakfast at a modest price go to George's Kitchen across the street.) Free rum punch, fruit juice and bottled water are available all day. There's a new swimming pool, and the hotel is right on the beach, within a brisk walk on the beach from downtown. It has one of the only elevators on the island, and most rooms are handicap-accessible. The hotel can book mainland tours and sea trips for you.
- Address: Coconut Dr., 1 mi (1 1/2 km) south of town Ambergris Caye
- Phone: 226/2055; 800/520–8110 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.coronadelmarhotel.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 12 rooms, 4 suites, 1 cottage.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more