If you want to mingle with Istanbul's rich and famous (and the paparazzi that await them), swanky Sortie has a slightly less pretentious ambiance and a friendlier door policy than its famously exclusive neighbor, Reina. In summer, a half-dozen of Istanbul's trendiest restaurants open up locations here to serve dinner. There's a steep entrance fee (70 TL or more) to get into the club on summer weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is my trip report from my 2 night side trip from Istanbul during my 58th home exchange: http://altecockertravels.weebly.com/canakkale-gallipoli-and-troy.h... Read more
I sought input before leaving for my third trip to Europe and I thank those who contributed. As a trip report, I offer my travel blog ... Read more