- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- private ski-mansion feel
- friendly, personalized service
- 15-minute walk uphill from village
- teddy-bear collection in lobby may prove too cutesy for some
Check Rates from our Partners
Chalet d'Adrien Review
Named for the owner's grandfather, a baron who discovered the village in the early 1900s, this luxury Relais & Château inn is packed with antiques and collectibles from old farmhouses and châteaux. Guest rooms, outfitted with hand-carved headboards and richly textured fabrics, are named for wildflowers. To work out those après-ski kinks, visit the spa's infinity pool that boasts a breathtaking view of the Alps. The epicurean Franco-Italian menu at La Table d'Adrien changes frequently and has imaginative dishes like lamb with zucchini crushed with mint, zucchini flower, and zucchini sprouts, while the more classic Grenier serves seasonal comfort dishes and cheese specialties.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more