- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Nuovo Batezar—da Renato
Nuovo Batezar—da Renato Review
This tiny restaurant with only eight tables ranks among the best in all of Italy. The ambience is rustic yet elegant, with arches and beamed ceilings enhanced by local antiques and fine crystal. The menu, which changes with the seasons, is Piedmontese, with creative variations. Mushrooms, fish, fresh game, and truffles often play prominent roles. As a starter, try the homemade pasta or the pazzarella (a small pizza with porcini mushrooms, mozzarella, and truffles).
- Address: Via Marconi 1, near casino St. Vincent, 11027
- Phone: 0166/513164
- Location: St. Vincent
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed., 3 wks in June, and Nov. 15–30. No lunch weekdays.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
I am trying to complete reservations for this trip:
Family of four (two teen sons) arriving Milan Malpensa December 22 at 9:30am, taking cab with luggage from airport to Milano Central. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more