- The Ring of Kerry The most brazenly scenic coastal drive in Ireland might have been designed with the visitor in mind—cameras and videos at the ready!
- Skellig Michael Take a wet and wonderful ride out to Ireland's most spectacular island, whose twin peaks, crowned with a medieval monastery, beckon to you along the Ring of Kerry.
- The Gap of Dunloe A half-day tour lets you walk or ride horseback through the heart of Killarney's purple mountains and cross the glittering blue lake by rowboat.
- Adare Discover Ireland's prettiest village by taking a walk past its cute thatched cottages to the banks of the River Maigue, where the remains of priories established by medieval monks still stand.
- "Castle Country" Limerick is studded with top attractions like King John's Castle on the banks of the Shannon.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More