- The Ring of Kerry The most brazenly scenic coastal drive in Ireland might have been designed with the visitor in mind—cameras and videos at the ready!
- Skellig Michael Take a wet and wonderful ride out to Ireland's most spectacular island, whose twin peaks, crowned with a medieval monastery, beckon to you along the Ring of Kerry.
- The Gap of Dunloe A half-day tour lets you walk or ride horseback through the heart of Killarney's purple mountains and cross the glittering blue lake by rowboat.
- Adare Discover Ireland's prettiest village by taking a walk past its cute thatched cottages to the banks of the River Maigue, where the remains of priories established by medieval monks still stand.
- "Castle Country" Limerick is studded with top attractions like King John's Castle on the banks of the Shannon.
Want to stay at the finest properties when you travel? Check out our annual list of the 100 best hotels in the world.More