- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Fishbone Review
When any Tinos restaurant features fish from Panormos bay, they tell you; happily, the Fishbone always does (that is, when weather permits). This small taverna, decorated with lots of blue and two Tiniot fanlights, is on the quay; boats right out front bring in fresh fish, which owners Belasarius Lais and Nikos Menardos, brothers-in-law, serve with flare. Among the appetizers are small fish pies and mussels in mustard sauce. Fresh fish wrapped in paper to preserve succulence is a specialty; sole with mushrooms is also a top choice.
- Address: Panormos, Panormos, Tinos 84200
- Phone: 22830/31362
- Location: Panormos Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more