- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Fishbone Review
When any Tinos restaurant features fish from Panormos bay, they tell you; happily, the Fishbone always does (that is, when weather permits). This small taverna, decorated with lots of blue and two Tiniot fanlights, is on the quay; boats right out front bring in fresh fish, which owners Belasarius Lais and Nikos Menardos, brothers-in-law, serve with flare. Among the appetizers are small fish pies and mussels in mustard sauce. Fresh fish wrapped in paper to preserve succulence is a specialty; sole with mushrooms is also a top choice.
- Address: Panormos, Panormos, Tinos 84200
- Phone: 22830/31362
- Location: Panormos Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Better late then never, I am finally trying to get my act together and sit down to write this trip report. Read more
I want to thank those who tried to help me with my search for a Greek island and let you know it wasn’t a waste of time. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more