The Fishbone Review
When any Tinos restaurant features fish from Panormos bay, they tell you; happily, the Fishbone always does (that is, when weather permits). This small taverna, decorated with lots of blue and two Tiniot fanlights, is on the quay; boats right out front bring in fresh fish, which owners Belasarius Lais and Nikos Menardos, brothers-in-law, serve with flare. Among the appetizers are small fish pies and mussels in mustard sauce. Fresh fish wrapped in paper to preserve succulence is a specialty; sole with mushrooms is also a top choice.
- Address: Panormos, Panormos, Tinos, 84200
- Phone: 22830/31362
- Location: Panormos Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
GREECE TRIP REPORT 2014 Every time I begin to plan a trip, it is like an unknown puzzle and sometimes it’s hard to know wh... Read more
Olympia, Delphi and Meteora We have always wanted to visit Olympia but there were so many great locations on the way we just never m... Read more