- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vrahos (The Rock)
Vrahos (The Rock) Review
The view from this rather expensive restaurant overlooking the cliff-enclosed bay in Paleokastritsa will make you want to linger. The menu offers a bit of everything; the lobster and spaghetti is delicious but ridiculously overpriced at €38, so you may want to content yourself with a nice Greek salad or moussaka instead.
- Address: Paleokastritsa, north end of beach, Paleokastritsa, Corfu 49084
- Phone: 26630/41233
- Location: Paleokastritsa
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Easter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
I'm planning a trip to the Mediterranean Sea for one week in May. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more