- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Lakeland Pedlar Review
With a contemporary design, this café and bike shop serves inspired vegetarian and vegan dishes from around the world, including spanakopita (Greek feta and spinach pie), chickpea tagine, and filling, homemade soups. You can use the Wi-Fi while choosing from fresh juices, espresso, and homemade cakes; hearty breakfasts are a specialty. Admire the fells from the outdoor tables, or take food with you for the trail.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more