- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Located in a leafy residential neighborhood, Mozaika has remained popular by combining a light contemporary interior and sophisticated cooking with affordable prices. Come here for salmon served in nori seaweed or tandoori free-range chicken flavored with cilantro and cumin. You may experience the reverse of sticker shock reviewing menu prices that are a fraction of what similar entrées would command in a fancy restaurant downtown. The value extends to the wine list, too, where pricier French and Italian bottles are passed over in favor of the best domestic labels. All the value keeps the tables booked, so reservations are especially recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime?... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more