- Baden. Spend an afternoon discovering the attractive spa and casino town of Baden.
- Leisurely Bike Rides Pedal through the flat plains surrounding Neusiedler Lake, stopping to explore scenic tiny villages and eat fresh fish from the lake.
- The Melk Abbey Magnificent Benedictine baroque splendor leaves you breathless. The enormous edifice, stately royal rooms, lovely library, and golden, glittering church are incomparable.
- Linz As the saying goes, "It begins in Linz." Designated the Cultural Capital of Europe 2009, the capital of the province of Upper Austria has awakened to a new future, taking a leading role in contemporary art, style, and design.
- Wachau Valley Travel in tranquillity by boat or bike between the historic towns of Krems and Melk and experience the Danube Valley's most picturesque and verdant vistas.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More