- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Diving and Snorkeling
Most of the region's dive operators also run fishing charters around Desecheo Island and whale-watching trips in season.
Taíno Divers. Taíno Divers has all-day snorkeling and diving trips that cost $89 and $129, including lunch. It also offers daily trips to Desecheo Island, winter whale-watching trips, and scuba certification courses. Black Eagle Marina, Black Eagle Rd., off Rte. 413, Rincón, 00677. 787/823–6429. www.tainodivers.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's