Old Umbrella Shop
Old Umbrella Shop Review
This arts-and-crafts store in the center of Launceston is one of the oldest shops in Tasmania. It sells a diverse range of umbrellas as well as gifts including tea towels and toiletries. The shop has been operated by three generations of the Shott family—check out the intriguing displays about the family's passion for umbrellas and wooden crafts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more