Ginko Tree House
Ginko Tree House Review
Ginko Tree House's mouthwatering baked stuffed duck is well worth calling 3-hours ahead to order. The crisp skin, tender, confit-like meat, and stuffing of black and sticky rice, pumpkin seeds, licorice, ginseng, and other herbs is not to be missed. Add to that the dish's supposed curative properties and it is easy to see how this was once a meal reserved for kings. The restaurant is a little hard to find though, so it is best to have a taxi driver call for directions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more