Si-cheong District Review
Packed with high school kids and lunchtime shoppers, Si-cheong is by far the liveliest shopping district on the island. Small shops and boutiques sell women's clothing at more affordable prices than the up-scale shopping centers of Tap-dong and Yeon-dong. Si-cheong is also known for its foreign restaurants: think Mexican, Italian, and Japanese. When shops close around 9, the area bars fill up.
- Address: Ido 2-dong, Jeju-si
- Location: Jeju Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more