Of the many BBQ joints lining Haeundae Beach—most of which are squarely aimed at tourists with prices to reflect this—Seorae stands out from the rest. It's a popular chain with simple décor, but someone is always out front stoking the fire for the tabletop barbeque. Seorae promises 500g of meat for prices starting at W15,000, guaranteeing a good crowd of young locals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more