White-sand city beaches and hot-spring resorts may not be everyone's first image of Korea, but these are what Koreans flock to Busan for all year. And there are plenty of opportunities for rest, relaxation, retail therapy, and even a touch of glamour every October with the Busan International Film Festival.
- Soak Away the Stress Busan is home to world-class natural hot-spring facilities. Strip off and relax, Korean style.
- Shop up a Storm Whether you are more at home browsing high-end boutiques or rummaging at market stalls, you'll find plenty of places to fill your suitcase and empty your wallet.
- The Busan International Film Festival Every October Busan becomes "the Cannes of Asia" with both stars and fans visiting in droves.
- Sun, Sea, and Sand, in the Heart of the City Busan's clean inner-city beaches are a sea of umbrellas during summer months.
- A Seafood Lovers' Paradise If it can be found in the ocean, you'll most likely be able to eat it at the Jagalchi markets.