La Bella Citta
La Bella Citta Review
Slip into any one of La Bella Citta's three dining areas or the outdoor grotto dotted with fairy lights and you'll quickly realize that it's not just the excellent food that draws in the well-dressed couples, expats, and family. These spaces have been designed to feel miles from the busy stretch of bars just meters away, along the bustling Gwangan beach. The art spaces on the second floor house the most sumptuous dining areas and give lots of privacy. The creamy pasta carbonara is served perfectly al dente and margarita pizza was a standout.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more